[TYPO3-dev] tinymce_rte is now beta

Steffen Kamper info at sk-typo3.de
Wed Nov 5 20:14:23 CET 2008

Dmitry Dulepov schrieb:
> Hi!
>
> stefano cecere wrote:
>> uhm... i thought that the link browser (that make use of DAM and
>> linkhandler) was part of the core in 4.2
>
> Correct. And it is still a part of the TYPO3 core. All RTEs should
> use it.

may be bit OT here, but i stumbled with the linkhandler.
It works great for own tags and record links, but i had to manipulate
links for a client by hook. Using the one in tslib_content was not
enough, i had to do the same with a second hook in t3lib_tstemplate.
I found it in realurl, good place to look at for link stuff.

vg Steffen