[TYPO3-dev] No more content when working with TRUNK

Francois Suter fsuter at cobweb.ch
Wed Nov 5 11:22:30 CET 2008

Hi,

I hadn't worked with my TRUNK-test system in a while and went back to it
today. In the meantime many things happened, including the
implementation of the new cache framework.

I went through the database analyzer compare process and even dropped
and recreated the cache tables to be on the safe side.

Now I don't have any content in my pages. Headers are generated fine, as
well as the body tag and whatever else is added by TypoScript, but
there's no content at all. No PHP errors, by the way.

I know this is pretty vague, but I'm a bit clueless. Could this be
related to the changes in the caching framework? Have I missed something
in the update process?

Cheers

--

Francois Suter