[TYPO3-dev] Getting rid of deprecated TypoScript stuff in TYPO3

Martin Kutschker masi-no at spam-typo3.org
Tue Nov 4 18:53:39 CET 2008

Oliver Hader schrieb:

> 1) For PHP API functionalities it's easy... we can now remove the old
> stuff that was declared as deprecated in TYPO3 4.1 and any earlier
> release.

As this will make big waves I would touch only stuff deprecated before
4.0 (ie in 3.7 and 3.8, maybe even in 3.6).

I don't know why you name 4.1. I don't recall any official statement
regard deprecation policies. So I would a) make such a statement and b)
start in 4.3 with warnings and continue in 4.4 with removal of old stuff.

Masi