[TYPO3-dev] Getting rid of deprecated TypoScript stuff in TYPO3

Dan Osipov dosipov at phillyburbs.com
Tue Nov 4 17:43:21 CET 2008

Imagine how many extensions will stop working, and ordinary
administrators would not be able to see why...

I'm for b) - I know its a lot of work. Or maybe marking extensions as
depreciated if they haven't been updated to use the latest TypoScript -
this would require some form of user reporting in TER.

Dan Osipov
Calkins Media
http://danosipov.com/blog/