[TYPO3-dev] Looking 4 advise on Eclipse and Typo3

Dmitry Dulepov dmitry.dulepov at gmail.com
Tue Nov 4 17:23:04 CET 2008

Hi!

mario m wrote:
> I am able to run the T3 scripts from within Eclipse (thanks to a single
> symbolic link)
> It seems that it works fine, although often things are  very slow. Let
> say now I understand the very basic, but nothing more.

The fix for slow debugging will be in the next version of Zend Studio.

> So, if you have any good advise on how to use Eclipse+T3 daily, please
> share it with me (and all). Is there a tutorial or how-to-do? Anything
> as to be helped with TS, and extension development?

Nothing with TS. Extension development is not different from PHP
development or using any other editor. What exactly do you want to
know? If you want to learn how to develop TYPO3 extensions in
general, get my book (link is in my signature).

> Confidentiality Notice:
> This message, together with its annexes, contains information to be
> deemed strictly confidential and is destined only to the addressee(s)
> identified above who only may use, copy and, under his/their
> responsibility, further disseminate it. If anyone received this message
> by mistake or reads it without entitlement is forewarned that keeping,
> copying, disseminating or distributing this message to persons other than
> the addressee(s) is strictly forbidden and is asked to transmit it
> immediately to the sender and to erase the original message received.

Can you get rid of this junk in the end of your e-mail? There is no
need to increase other's people traffic that much.

--
Dmitry Dulepov
TYPO3 translations support