[TYPO3-dev] openID in trunk 4.3 and Google accounts?

stefano cecere scecere at krur.com
Mon Nov 3 10:26:55 CET 2008

Martin Kutschker wrote:
> stefano cecere schrieb:
>> hi everybody
>>
>> i can't keep my eye on everydetail of 4.3 progress so i ask here:
>>
>> can we already test the OpenID functions in 4.3 trunk?
>> does anybody know it is possible now to use google accounts to log into
>> typo3 BE?
>
> Check out the sources and install the openid extensions. Enter the
> OpenID identifier to the BE user records of your choice. After that you
> can use the full OpenID id URL in the username to log in.

yes installed and checked

i'm trying the Google Apps (anybody?) where you can use google as mail engine, with accounts name.surname at yourdomain.com
i have to check if these kind of account are OpenID enabled....

ps: unluckily trunk core gives me a crash when using list module on pages.. so it is not usable now.
(i already reported the bug in BT... should this kind of bug be forwarded to core list?