[TYPO3-dev] openID in trunk 4.3 and Google accounts?

stefano cecere scecere at krur.com
Mon Nov 3 09:36:50 CET 2008

hi everybody

i can't keep my eye on everydetail of 4.3 progress so i ask here:

can we already test the OpenID functions in 4.3 trunk?
does anybody know it is possible now to use google accounts to log into typo3 BE?
(i know google is getting into OpenID world..)

i would very like to help test this functions for a big no-profit event next year.. where many users around the world need to access several services and this OpenID would be wonderful!
so timeline is good for 4.3!

thanks
stefano