[TYPO3-dev] BE: Where does this label come from?

Christopher Chrissitopher at gmx.de
Sat May 31 18:47:10 CEST 2008

Hi Martin,

"Martin Kutschker" <martin.kutschker-n0spam at no5pam-blackbox.net> schrieb im
Newsbeitrag
news:mailman.1.1212251280.24508.typo3-dev at lists.netfielders.de...

> I have suggested once a "common string" locallang file with strings like
> "yes", "no", "ok" etc that cane be used by the BE and FE extensions. There
> already one global file for the BE, but the strings arent taht helpful in
> a broader context.
yes, I also thought about that, but that would be too much work for one word
here, also because we cannot delete other labels at non-central places.
I therefore decided to add it in locallang_misc as that is IMO the
appropriate place.

Maybe you can have a look at the patch in the Core-List.

VG

Christopher