[TYPO3-dev] BE: Where does this label come from?

Christopher Chrissitopher at gmx.de
Sat May 31 13:46:29 CEST 2008

Hi Steffen,

"Steffen Kamper" schrieb:

> "Christopher" <Chrissitopher at gmx.de> schrieb im Newsbeitrag
> news:mailman.1.1212198224.5165.typo3-dev at lists.netfielders.de...
>> Hi there,
>>
>> I would like to know where the Yes-label of "CE hidden:", "CE in Index:",
>> "To Top" (have a look at the attached picture) comes from.
>> I would like to translate this.
>> The question is: Where does TYPO3 generate this "Yes", which is the
>> value?
>>
>> (Sidenote: Same problem with "Do not cache" and "Do not search").
>
> Hi,
>
> this is result of t3lib_BEfunc::getProcessedValue
>
> ( $l = $value ? 'Yes' : ''; )
that is in lines 2046 ff, exactly: 2154.
If I change this line to comething like:

$l = $value ?
.$GLOBALS['LANG']->sL('LLL:EXT:lang/locallang_core.php:labels.yes'). : '';

will there be any sideeffects or can I do so without any other problems?
And: I don't see anything, but is this _value_ "Yes" used somewhere else?

Christopher