[TYPO3-dev] Moving Workspace code into a separate system extension

Ernesto Baschny [cron IT] ernst at cron-it.de
Sat May 31 13:08:53 CEST 2008

Dmitry Dulepov [typo3] wrote: on 30.05.2008 19:59:
> Steffen Kamper wrote:
>> no problem, see shortcut menu, can have also many entries.
>
> I see a problem with 20 radio buttons. Too many.
>
>> But in real, can you explain me a scenario where so much workspaces
>> make sense?

Yes, we also have customers that have many branches, each of them
working in paralell on their "sites" on a single installation, each of
them have a workspace to work on and to publish separately. Each user
has only access to their own workspace, but the "admin" sees them all.
Can be as much as 20 or more.

Cheers,
Ernesto