[TYPO3-dev] Small shop - forgot to add manual sorting

Steffen Ritter info at rs-websystems.de
Sat May 31 07:15:41 CEST 2008

And if you don't wanna use the kickstarter to alter your extension (so
you will learn further t3 related stuff) just edit 2 files:
ext_tables.sql
add the following line to the table you want to sort the table you want:
	sorting int(10) DEFAULT '0' NOT NULL,
kickstarter produces this line alway after cruser.
Then go to the ext_tables.php and replace! the line about
'DEFAULT_sorting' => 'somethin',
with
'sortby' => 'sorting',

So far