[TYPO3-dev] Moving Workspace code into a separate system extension

Christopher Torgalson bedlamhotel at gmail.com
Fri May 30 20:06:55 CEST 2008

On Fri, May 30, 2008 at 7:59 PM, Dmitry Dulepov [typo3]
<dmitry at typo3.org> wrote:
> Steffen Kamper wrote:
>> no problem, see shortcut menu, can have also many entries.
>
> I see a problem with 20 radio buttons. Too many.
>
>> But in real, can you explain me a scenario where so much workspaces make
>> sense?

I haven't actually used workspaces that much, but I worked for a CMS
vendor whose product had an approximately similar feature. They liked
to talk about setting up a separate 'workspace' for every single
division of the company that needed website access. I don't know if
it's a precise parallel, but it's something to think about...

--
Christopher Torgalson
http://www.typo3apprentice.com/