[TYPO3-dev] $GLOBALS['TSFE']->additionalHeaderData in extensions, can't get correct order

Fri May 30 19:36:42 CEST 2008

Hello

I'm writing on an extension that depends on a library extension. In the lib
ext, the js is added with $GLOBALS['TSFE']->additionalHeaderData['foo']. I do
that as well in my ext, but the code from ext is before the library so it
fails...

How can I control that order? The strange thing is that the lib extension
is "loaded" after my extension, although in the ext list its after the lib
ext, or what actually controls the order of the loaded extensions?

Thanks for any help.

Cyrill Helg