[TYPO3-dev] BE mod via dispatch and BE ajax

Christoph Koehler christoph.koehler at gmail.com
Thu May 29 18:20:59 CEST 2008

Hello,

I switched some of our BE mods over to use the dispatcher, which gets
rid of the  back_path and should make symlinked extensions possible.
However, I am also using ajax for our BE mod, and with the back_path
gone, I can't figure out how to init the backend. Before, I would
simply include init.php. So, how do I make ajax requests with the
dispatch method, with the BE initialized. This needs to work with 4.1
and 4.2.

Thanks!

Christoph

--
I'm using an evaluation license of nemo since 352 days.
You should really try it!