[TYPO3-dev] Datetime bug in 4.2 - SOLUTION

lee perry leeperry at slack.de
Thu May 29 13:38:59 CEST 2008

>> The patch attached to the bug tracker should solve the issue. If it
>> does, please come to the core list and give a "+1" to the issue I just
>> opened there.
>
> For your information: The fix has been commited to TYPO3 core, so in
> 4.2.1 (and also 4.3) this will be solved.
>
> Cheers,
> Ernesto

Ciao Ernesto,

okay thanx for the good work!

I can give you a mark 1+ for your good work, but I don't know what do
you mean with "the core list" and a "+1", or do we speak about the same? :)

greetings,
lee

PS.: Do you know, why nobody answers my maybe other bug reported here in
the list "[TYPO3-dev] File-Bug in Extensions by translation" from
yesterday - I don't want to open a bug in bugtracker without a
confirmation - sometimes it's easier to report it here and get a
configuration hint to solve the seeming bug.