[TYPO3-dev] File-Bug in Extensions by translation

lee perry leeperry at slack.de
Wed May 28 11:49:26 CEST 2008

Hi there,

I'm working with the final version of TYPO3 4.2 and I have a field in
one of my own extension with a internal_type "file" for an image or
another file:

"pdf" => Array (
	"exclude" => 1,
	"label" =>
"LLL:EXT:my_lawyer_management/locallang_db.xml:tx_mylawyermanagement_issues.pdf",
	"config" => Array (
		"type" => "group",
		"internal_type" => "file",
		"allowed" => "",
		"disallowed" => "php,php3",
		"max_size" => 50000,
		"uploadfolder" => "uploads/tx_mylawyermanagement",
		"size" => 1,
		"minitems" => 0,
		"maxitems" => 1,
	)
),

I can use it in the standard language smoothly. But when I translate it,
the whole server-path is inserted in the input-field for the file and so
I got a warning and the error-message "1: Could not delete file" by
saving, because of the double server-path - after that it's all okay -
but it's irritating for the editor.

Is it a bug or a missing configuration?

Thanx,
Lee