[TYPO3-dev] Autosave in BE

Dmitry Dulepov [typo3] dmitry at typo3.org
Fri May 23 09:49:13 CEST 2008

Hi!

Steffen Kamper wrote:
> do you propose the user should use Klok?

Who said something about Klok? The post at that URL starts from:

Every time I write something on this blog I am reminded that some software is so transparent that I don't even need to think about it. Take *Blogger* for example. As I type this text, I often stop typing for a few seconds at a time to think... like just then...When I become idle for a bit *Blogger* notices and takes that time to automatically save my work.

I see nothing about Klok :)

--
Dmitry Dulepov
TYPO3 core team