[TYPO3-dev] [TYPO3] If you use mnoGoSearch with TYPO3...

Dmitry Dulepov [typo3] dmitry at typo3.org
Thu May 22 12:20:56 CEST 2008

Hi!

Firsts, I apologize for cross-posting but I have reasons for it :)

If you use mnoGoSearch with TYPO3, I kindly ask to send me links to web sites where you use it :) I plan future development of mnoGoSearch and I need to see how mnoGoSearch is used at the moment. I will not make any high-tech experiments, I will only search for several random words from your web site(s) to see how search looks like on your pages. This will help me a lot. If you are willing to say some words (like "I also use word forms search"), it would be great.

Please, do not send wishes yet, just links to web sites. I think you can reply to the list or to me personally (please, put "mnogosearch" word somewhere in the subject of direct e-mail).

Thanks a lot in advance!

--
Dmitry Dulepov
TYPO3 core team