[TYPO3-dev] TCA - type select, select from joined tables?

Steffen Ritter info at rs-websystems.de
Tue May 20 13:36:53 CEST 2008

CREATE
[OR REPLACE]
[ALGORITHM = {UNDEFINED | MERGE | TEMPTABLE}]
[DEFINER = { user | CURRENT_USER }]
[SQL SECURITY { DEFINER | INVOKER }]
VIEW view_name [(column_list)]
AS select_statement
[WITH [CASCADED | LOCAL] CHECK OPTION]

example:
CREATE VIEW v AS SELECT qty, price, qty*price AS value FROM t;

more Details and examples you will find mysql reference Manual Chapter
21 (about Views) especially for you 21.2 (creating views)

greetings

Steffen