[TYPO3-dev] domesticating t3lib_div::debug

Steffen Kamper steffen at sk-typo3.de
Mon May 19 09:11:43 CEST 2008

"Dmitry Dulepov [typo3]" <dmitry at typo3.org> schrieb im Newsbeitrag
news:mailman.1.1211180682.11283.typo3-dev at lists.netfielders.de...
> Steffen Kamper wrote:
>> yes,  and i tried this once before and had problems with the inner
>> container, now i solved this too an it seems to work perfect.
>> The inner container has to be position:static
>
> ...for MSIE6 only, if I remember correctly...
>
> --

no, also FF

its like this:

outer: position relative
docheader: position absolute
innerdiv (content): position static

i know this normal behaviour with relative/absolute but i stumbled why
content disappeared. now i got it hopefully (i didn't checked all browsers)
and i'm happy that such a solution works :)

I'm glad that we made this discussion and not changed it like my prior
proposal, so thx especially to you for being engaged and interested and
helpful (not only here ;-) )

vg Steffen