[TYPO3-dev] Modules in 4.2

Steffen Ritter info at rs-websystems.de
Fri May 16 14:14:05 CEST 2008

Hello List,
since I'm currently working only with 4.2 Systems I considered a strange
behaviour which is quite annoying while working.

It's about a module change is not oder page change ist not "saved"
everytime.
What does this mean:
I'm jumping around between Template, List Page and so on I often have to
click a second time to get the right content frame refreshed and in the
correct module. On the other side it happens, that after changing module
current page ist displayed in correct module but after selecting a new
Page I'm back at the old module. But in both variants, the
"highlighting" in the nav Frame is correct for the module I selected.

I have this behaviour in several installations on different server,
installed by different persons...
No JS errors displayed.

I'm using current FF 2.

any ideas? known problem?
I want to discuss before opening a bug report...

kind regards

Steffen