[TYPO3-dev] itemArrayProcFunc / ITEM_STATE = NO in 4.2

Jonas Schnaitmann Jonas.Schnaitmann at partykel.de
Tue May 13 17:41:24 CEST 2008

Hi,

we need to change the menu in t3 sometimes, so we used itemArrayProcFunc
and ITEM_STATE NO to "close" a menu, i.e. show the menu item as not
active and - that's the point - fold the submenu.

In 4.2 it seems that t3 expands the submenu, wether the ITEM_STATE is NO
or not (of course only if that menu item would be expanded by default),
the other things are assigned correctly (so the code itself works ...).

Any ideas?

Jonas