[TYPO3-dev] Kickstarter patches

Fr. Simon Rundell SCP simon at rundell.org.uk
Tue May 13 13:34:33 CEST 2008

Where is this newsgroup listed? I can't see it on the lists.netfielders.delist?

Fr. S
(an interested party)

2008/5/13 Oliver Klee <typo3-german-02 at oliverklee.de>:

> Hi everybody,
>
> on the Coding Guidelines sessions at the T3DD08, Dmitry Dulepov and I
> volunteered to work on the kickstarter.
>
> For this, we will post RFCs (patches for review) on the
> typo3.projects.kickstarter newsgroup. As this group currently seems to
> be more or less dead, it would be great if a few people could subscribe
> to it, read the RFCs and provide reviews.
>
> Thanks a lot!
>

> Oliver

Fr. Simon Rundell SCP
Parish of S. Thomas the Apostle, Elson
The Vicarage, 21 Elson Road, Gosport, Hants, UK, PO12 4BL
Tel: 02392 582824 Mob: 07976 802123
email: simon at rundell.org.uk
web: http://www.saintthomaselson.org.uk
blog: http://frsimon.wordpress.com

"I came that you may have life - life in all its fullness"
John 10:10