[TYPO3-dev] IM font problems

Martin Kutschker martin.t.kutschker at n0spam.blackbox.net
Tue May 13 11:42:50 CEST 2008

Christian Lerrahn schrieb:
> I have posted the described problem on the IM bugs mailing list but
> did not get any replies. I see this as a real issue for TYPO3 sites, so
> maybe some core developers could add their weight to my request in the
> name of TYPO3.

Of course it's not nice to see that you're stuck, but I don't see that
many % of all TYPO3 sites will ever be in Tamil and furthermore want to
use GMENU. So for me thisn is not a real issue for TYPO3 in general.

I see little chances you'll get help for free. Too much work and too
little expertise in Tamil here. I suggest to use TMENU or render your
menu items externally, maybe the font rendering of X, GIMP or Ghostview
works better for you.

Masi