[TYPO3-dev] Mailing list problems

Christopher Torgalson bedlamhotel at gmail.com
Mon May 5 22:08:15 CEST 2008

Would somebody please try to fix the problems with the list or inform
whoever's responsible? Every message I send gets bounced, even though
it actually reaches the list as well. I've tried contacting the list
administrator, but that was already nearly a week ago. There've been
plenty of signs of others with the same problem on the lists recently
too.

Message c/p:

This is the mail system at host lists.netfielders.de.

                  The mail system

<typo3-dev at lists.netfielders.de>: mail forwarding loop for
   typo3-dev at lists.netfielders.de

Final-Recipient: rfc822; typo3-dev at lists.netfielders.de
Diagnostic-Code: X-Postfix; mail forwarding loop for
   typo3-dev at lists.netfielders.de

Christopher Torgalson
http://www.typo3apprentice.com/