[TYPO3-dev] Realurl & lookUpTable & commaseperated list of values

Georg Ringer news at ringerge.org
Mon May 5 16:31:52 CEST 2008

Hi everbody,

I use the combination tt_news & realurl with the common snippets you can
find everywhere and got one problem:

Without realurl:
index.php?id=test&tx_ttnews[[cat]=1,2,3,4,5
With realurl:
test/cat/events.html

So the problem is, that the url is wrong because the category with uid =
  1 is events but all the others are missing, so I get the content like
it would be for index.php?id=test&tx_ttnews[[cat]=1

I can understand why: Realurl just makes a lookup for the 1st id but it
seems that a solution is not a nobrainer.

So anybody has already solved this or got another solution besides
turning realurl off?

thanks a lot
Georg