[TYPO3-dev] domesticating t3lib_div::debug

Franz Holzinger franz at fholzinger.com
Sat May 3 22:50:59 CEST 2008

Francois Suter a écrit :
> Hi,
>
>> I do also not use devlog, because the devlog viewer extensions, which I
>> have tried, are not usable enough.
>
> Have you tried the latest version I released recently (simply called
> devlog)? And it it's not usable enough for you, what kind of
> improvements would you be interested in? I would be glad to have your
> feedback.

No, I did not take notice of this new version. Thanks.

The problem is that I need a filter function over the extension and the
message. I do not want to see so many output lines.
The debug output of cc_debug is the best from readability, however it
also has not filter and therefore it consumes so many time to create it,
when you have many debug outputs.

I want to debug arrays and objects. Plain text is hard to read.
It would be fine if the message would list only the header and provide a
link for more details.

- Franz