[TYPO3-dev] domesticating t3lib_div::debug

Franz Holzinger franz at fholzinger.com
Sat May 3 16:08:12 CEST 2008

Dmitry Dulepov [typo3] a écrit :
> Franz Holzinger wrote:
>> Why? Do you really think many TYPO3 admins want to debug extensions and
>> will install it? The number of downloads is rather low since 2003.
>
> It is because (1) not many people know about devlog and (2) it produces
> too much output (no filtering)

cc_debug is useful, but why can't you leave it as a normal extension?
Why do you want to put more extensions as sys extensions which will not
be used by most admins? Therefore I propose to make the debug API usable
by many debug extensions. I think beko_debugster is better and I have
improved the code of cc_debug in a similar way.

I do also not use devlog, because the devlog viewer extensions, which I
have tried, are not usable enough.

- Franz