[TYPO3-dev] An idea to further process ' page not found ' 404handling

Dmitry Dulepov [typo3] dmitry at typo3.org
Fri May 2 14:02:42 CEST 2008

Hi!

Matt K - [SwagmanInternet] wrote:
> So where to from here as I do not know the protocol for moving
> forward from here. Do I need to perform further testing?
> I am happy to forward my findings to a TYPO3 core member if
> they wish, just to confirm my theories. My theories would include

Please look at the very bottom line here:
http://typo3.org/teams/core/members/

There are two places:
- mailing lists - for discussion
- bug tracker - for bug reports

Core team is not able to answer all technical e-mails. We all have work to get money and feed our families. We try to provide as much free support as we can but this support goes only through mailing list. Community must always benefit from such support. So, as written in the link above: "Please understand that technical support requests to any of these addresses will be ignored. You are kindly asked to use the public mailing lists instead."

We physically cannot answer all e-mails that we get. Or it will be the only thing we do.

--
Dmitry Dulepov
TYPO3 core team