[TYPO3-dev] domesticating t3lib_div::debug

Steffen Kamper steffen at sk-typo3.de
Thu May 1 22:49:40 CEST 2008

Hi,

as i work much in BE it's very annyoing that any debug message in BE
destroys the layout, so i patched my BE like this:

- t3lib_div::debug doesn't echo but collect debug info in
$GLOBALS['debugOut']
- template.php fills marker ###DEBUG### with $GLOBALS['debugOut']
- possibility to supress all debugs with $GLOBALS['noDebug'] = 1
- placed ###DEBUG### in all BE-templates behind ###CONTENT###

- placed $GLOBALS['debugOut'] in FE before </body>

This makes it possible to work in BE with debug again. I don't see a need
for do a "echo" in core.

What do you think? Anything speaking again this?

vg Steffen