[TYPO3-dev] stdWrap for all TLO's

JoH asenau info at cybercraft.de
Fri Mar 28 04:45:32 CET 2008

> I am not against having a default "stdWrap", but this property has to
> have a name that has no meaning for existing plugins, or some
> "reserved" name (like "_stdWrap" or whatever). It cannot be called
> "stdWrap" for the reasons I tried to expose above.

I guess I got your point now.
Still not a real damage but something that could be annoying especially for
newbies.

So we got two options:
a) rename the parameter to something else and _stdWrap seems to be a good
one
b) create a special behaviour based on the compatibility version

I would prefer a) because it's easy to implement.

Joey

Dieter Nuhr, German comedian
openBC/Xing: http://www.cybercraft.de
Jobs: http://www.professionals-only.com