[TYPO3-dev] Javascript in extension template

Christopher Torgalson bedlamhotel at gmail.com
Thu Mar 27 17:02:27 CET 2008

Hi,

On Thu, Mar 27, 2008 at 4:56 PM, Christopher Schnell <typo3 at mda.ch> wrote:
> Hi Oliver,
>
>  Oliver Klee schrieb:
>  >
>  > This sounds like you're using some kind of HTML cleaning that happily
>  > processes the innocent JavaScript.
>  >
>  > Regards,
>  You are absolutely right. it was: config.xhtml_cleaning = all
>  When I disable xhtml-cleaning, it works perfectly. Now the question
>  would be if config.xhtml_cleaning is a part of TYPO3 and if it is a bug
>  or not. Should I report to BT?

The issue has been known for at least a couple of years, so without a
patch, I doubt it'll get fixed soon and the problem won't be solved.
What I'd suggest instead is filing a bug report re: the appropriate
section in the TSref saying something like "warning: may ^$#@!$^&
inline javascript".

--
Christopher Torgalson