[TYPO3-dev] realurl, contentPostProc & getvars

Simon Tuck stu at rtpartner.ch
Tue Mar 25 10:49:17 CET 2008

Hi List,
I'm using a contentPostProc hook to capture not found events,
specifically insufficient access rights after login. The problem I am
encountering is that I need to evaluate the original getVars, but with
realurl enabled the gatVars are not available any more form the
contentPostProc hook, so I was wondering:
* If realurl retains the original getVar information anywhere and if I
can access it from a contentPostProc hook, or:
* If there's an appropriate hook I could use to preprocess the get array
and save it for later use, i.e. in a global.
Cheers,
Simon