[TYPO3-dev] Revamped FORM cObj, take 2

Francois Suter fsuter at cobweb.ch
Mon Mar 24 12:30:04 CET 2008

Hi,

Following up on Patrick's remarks, I have updated my suggestion page:

> http://wiki.typo3.org/index.php/Form_Structure_for_TYPO3_4.3

so that the markup show the use of fieldset and legend tags. I hope this
will avoid the discussion getting sidetracked to markup issues, which
are I think secondary (in the sense the css_styled_content should
provide a state of the art markup, but that since this should be
configurable by TS anyway, anyone else can do whatever they want with it).

I have added a short "Discussion points" subchapter
(http://wiki.typo3.org/index.php/Form_Structure_for_TYPO3_4.3#Discussion_points)
to help concentrate on what I feel is essential and has not been
discussed until now (or at least not openly in the ML), which is the
form structure and syntax.

Cheers

--

Francois Suter