[TYPO3-dev] Minor isuses with the latest 4.2

Francois Suter fsuter at cobweb.ch
Thu Mar 20 16:46:30 CET 2008

Hi,

> * Actually, this new extension to rebuild the TSref is quite nice, but
> if you do this, it removes all existing core TSreferences and only
> processes the ones from the plugins. You need to have the doc_tsref
> installed for that purpose. Unfortunately, there is no warning or
> suggestion to install this extension yet.

Having worked on this part, I can confirm the behavior. All available
docs are read in the extensions. The static data is then deleted and
inserted anew.

I suppose this behavior could be improved, but I don't know if I'll have
time to work on that in the next few days. I would have to dig into it
again to remember exactly how it works. Details are getting a bit fuzzy now.

Cheers

--

Francois Suter