[TYPO3-dev] sysext's

Martin Kutschker Martin.Kutschker at n0spam-blackbox.net
Thu Mar 20 11:35:34 CET 2008

ben van 't ende [netcreators] schrieb:
> Hello,
>
> After reading Tobias' mail about removing t3editor from the core, on the
> corelist, I am wondering if anything has been decided about removing
> indexed_search and dbal from the core as well.

The list of sysexts's is worthy of dicsussion, but I wouldn't change
anything for 4.2 now.

Let's discuss this for 4.3, perhaps also in real life on T3BOARD08 and T3DD08.

Masi

PS: I'm against removing indexed_search without a replacement sysext.
Otherwise the CMS would be crippled. Better a simple search that works only
for small sites than none at all.