[TYPO3-dev] 4.2: missing feature in tsobject browser

Steffen Kamper steffen at sk-typo3.de
Fri Mar 14 11:09:37 CET 2008

"Steffen Kamper" <steffen at sk-typo3.de> schrieb im Newsbeitrag
news:mailman.1.1205484312.17493.typo3-dev at lists.netfielders.de...

> "Dmitry Dulepov [typo3]" <dmitry at typo3.org> schrieb im Newsbeitrag
> news:mailman.1.1205480052.29166.typo3-dev at lists.netfielders.de...
>> Hi!
>>
>> Ingo Renner wrote:
>>> confirmed, but I can't rember that happening ... will look it up though
>>> and tar and feather the one responsible for that =)
>>
>> Actually it can be a good feature. Best will be if we add a checkbox
>> named "Expand constants". May be this can go as a part of bug fix ;)
>>
>> --
> i think we should reactivate the select is missing there. Who removed it
> and why?

i looked into and the selectbox is still there. But depends on the setting
!$this->pObj->MOD_SETTINGS["ts_browser_fixedLgd"]

which is set by default, so the select never appears. I compared to older
version where having same condition, but the setting was done and not
successful, so i'm not sure if this is the right behaviour.

vg  Steffen