[TYPO3-dev] Database-Analyzer does not work in 4.2?

Christian Welzel gawain at camlann.de
Thu Mar 13 23:33:02 CET 2008

Hi there,
some minutes ago i installed 4.2b3 over my existing 4.1.1 installation to
see the changes in the new backend, but got a sql error the tree view.
This wasnt my first update so my first thought was: ok. missing columns in
some tables, lets fix it in install tool.
So i changed into the install tool, selected the database analyzer and
clicked "compare".
And this tool tells me, that there are 0 tables in my database... and wants
to add them all anew. but they are all there!

is this a known bug in 4.2b3 ?

--
 MfG, Christian Welzel

  GPG-Key:     http://www.camlann.de/key.asc
  Fingerprint: 4F50 19BF 3346 36A6 CFA9 DBDC C268 6D24 70A1 AD15