[TYPO3-dev] BE Login > Logout area > where is it

Georg Ringer news at ringerge.org
Thu Mar 13 07:55:41 CET 2008

Hi everybody,

I created an entry in the BT [1] which should show how easy these whole
issue is.
Nevertheless I understand the feature freeze and so I will just
introduce some (optional) XCLASS in my own extension chloginskin [2] to
be able to have the web standards of today (fieldsets & labels instead
of tables and p tags, valid xhtml instead of broken standards) at least
at some TYPO3 BE logins.
Meanwhile maybe someone can change the Release Notes of 4.0 [3] because
the sentence "TYPO3's output is now valid XHTML (the conforming DTD is
configurable)" is just wrong

[1] http://bugs.typo3.org/view.php?id=7847
[2] DE http://www.rggooglemap.com/dev/chloginskin.html,
     EN: http://www.rggooglemap.com/en/dev/chloginskin.html