[TYPO3-dev] BE Login > Logout area > where is it

Dmitry Dulepov [typo3] dmitry at typo3.org
Wed Mar 12 16:23:05 CET 2008

Hi!

Georg Ringer wrote:
> I am remembering a logout area where is written your username and a
> button with the value Log Out but kind of long ago....

It appears sometimes if login frameset is opened when it is not needed. How to simulate:
- open BE in FF
- wait a minute
- open another instance of BE in a new tab without logging it but by copying URL of BE
- wait until you see relogin prompt from first BE and reloagin
- wait until you see the same from the second BE - here you get it

--
Dmitry Dulepov
TYPO3 core team