[TYPO3-dev] BE Login > Logout area > where is it

Georg Ringer news at ringerge.org
Wed Mar 12 13:52:12 CET 2008

Hi,

I am just cleaning up the whole BE login area because of 2 reasons
- kill all the tables to make it easier styling everything
- introduce fieldsets, labels
- to be able to style all the things a bit better, e.g. with the ext
chloginskin [1]

Now I got a question:
I stumbled across the logout area and I remember seeing it once but I
don't get to it anymore. I am always forwarded to the backend.php (if I
am logged it)

Anyone got a clue or is still already impossible and the whole code is
just waiting to be deleted too?

Georg
[1] http://www.rggooglemap.com/dev/chloginskin.html