[TYPO3-dev] Revamped FORM cObj, take 2

Francois Suter fsuter at cobweb.ch
Tue Mar 11 14:52:13 CET 2008

Hi Patrick,

Thanks for the news. It saves me writing you an extra mail ;-)

> I have a lot of ideas already on paper, but still not on the wiki. I
> will put these ideas on it asap.

Cool.

> It's not only the FORM cObj who needs to be rewritten, not revamped, but
> also the Form Wizard in the backend.

I know. I'm just thinking that the features we might want to add to the
FORM cObj also have an impact on the wizard, so having a wish list for
features would be useful.

> The first goal I try to achieve is to have almost
> every configuration you can imagine in there.

Ambitious, aren't you? :-)

> When you have a look on the Wiki,
> I'm currently using a markup solution published by Cameron Adams on
> Sitepoint which makes the form stylable very well. It's an accessible
> markup which will be used in the FORM cObj as well as in the Wizard.

I'll take a look at that because structuring the form is quite high on
my priority and wish list.

> Stay tuned on the wiki.

Will do.

> Please inform me about your ideas and development.

Will do too. I'll check the wiki when you have updated it and see if
it's convenient that I put some stuff in there too.

Cheers

--

Francois Suter