[TYPO3-dev] Debug-output in BE with 4.2 / CSS

Francois Suter fsuter at cobweb.ch
Tue Mar 11 11:43:49 CET 2008

Hi,

>> Does it work with 4.2? cc_devlog does not... :(
>>
> true, it doesn't. I will have a look what goes wrong.
> There are some BT-Entries where xclass doesn't work, may be this is related
> and something is broken.

There is a working version attached to that bug:

http://bugs.typo3.org/view.php?id=5245

I have made various bug corrections and enhancements to cc_devlog
(latest version is 1.6.0), but I couldn't yet take it over from Rene
Fritz. I will probably end up forking it and releasing it to TER that
way, but I'm just a bit busy at the moment :-)

HTH

--

Francois Suter