[TYPO3-dev] TYPO3 4.1.6 backend doesn't work with firefox 3 beta 3

Gideon So gideonso at livingwater.org.hk
Tue Mar 11 07:37:46 CET 2008

Hi,

	I am now using firefox 3 beta 3. ((both windows and linux version) The
TYPO3 backend doesn't work properly. When I click on one of the modules
in the left frame, the left frame disappeared. For example, If I click
on the page module, the left frame (the moudule frame) disappaer and the
page tree become the left frame. Then there is no response when I click
on the page icon. Anyone can confirm this??

	Here is the error log form firefox:

Error: top.fsMod is undefined
Source File:
http://mydomain.com/typo3/alt_db_navframe.php??currentSubScript=ext%2Ftemplavoila%2Fmod1%2Findex.php