[TYPO3-dev] TYPO3 application for Google Summer of Code 2008

Simon Harhues Simon.Harhues at muenster.de
Fri Mar 7 18:11:37 CET 2008

Hi Ingo and all the others,

I don't know if I've got the time and XY to parcipate at the GCoS.

Ingo Renner schrieb:
> P.S. you're highly welcome to send me styles for the forms!

But maybe I can help you out with some styles. Add a "<br />" after
every <div class="csc-mailform-field"> and include following css[1]:
[CSS-CODE]
/*------------------ mailform-forms ---------------------*/

form#mailform label, form#mailform input, form#mailform select,
form#mailform textarea {
   display: block;
   float: left;
   width: 300px;
}

form#mailform input, form#mailform select, form#mailform textarea {
   border: 1px solid #aaa;
}
form#mailform  br {
   clear: left;
}

form#mailform input.csc-mailform-submit {
   float: none;
   width: auto;
}

form#mailform input.csc-mailform-check {
   width: auto;
}

form#mailform label {
  text-align: right;