[TYPO3-dev] FYI Hide icons in list view (extended view enabled)

Tapio Markula tapio.markula at xetpoint.fi
Fri Mar 7 12:52:43 CET 2008

Steffen Kamper kirjoitti:
> "Georg Ringer" <news at ringerge.org> schrieb im Newsbeitrag
> news:mailman.1.1204881866.26459.typo3-dev at lists.netfielders.de...
>> Hi,
>>
>> I would like to write a patch to be able to hide all of the icons in the
>> extended view. Of course I just could disable the checkbox extended view
>> but I need this one but not all of the icons
>> For that I wanna discuss the syntax which should be used.
>>
>> Following icons should be configurable:
>> Display Information, Display changes, Create new record after, Sorting
>> icons, Hide record, Delete record, Copy/Paste.
>>
>> I propose to use mod.web_list in Page TsConfig and there are 2 options
>> - hide the icons of all tables
>> - hide the icons of just one table
>>
>> So what you think about
>> mod.web_list.hideIcon = list
>> and
>> mod.web_list.hideIcon.tt_content = list
>>
>> Of course the key for the icons is also an issue we need to discuss about:
>> Display information => information
>> Display changes => history
>> Create new record => new
>> Sorting icons => sort
>> Hide record => hide
>> Delete record => delete
>> Copy/Paste => copyPaste (don't really know, IMO makes sense to hide/show
>> the whole combination)
>>
>> so this would be
>> mod.web_list.hideIcon.tt_news = new,delete,information
>>
>> What do you think?
>> Georg
>
> good idea. I would like a syntax like RTE uses
>
> mod.web_list.icons := addToList(...)
> mod.web_list.icons := removeFromList(...)

common used syntax for thisi is

mod.web_list.xxx = item1,item2...

and using t3lib_div::trimExplode making from the list array, which use
named keys

		if($this->modTSconfig['properties']['disableListmoduleMainIcons'])
			$typesForDisableListmoduleMainIcons =
t3lib_div::trimExplode(',',strtolower($this->modTSconfig['properties']['disableListmoduleMainIcons']),1);

		if(isset($typesForDisableListmoduleMainIcons) &&
is_array($typesForDisableListmoduleMainIcons)) {
			$this->disableListmoduleMainIcons =
array_flip($typesForDisableListmoduleMainIcons);
			}

with
if (!isset($this->disableListmoduleMainIcons['edit']) ...