[TYPO3-dev] Record-Localisation and type-field

Benno Weinzierl benno_weinzierl at web.de
Thu Mar 6 11:00:21 CET 2008

Thanx for the answers,
but i dont think what i want is possible at the moment in typo3.
the transOrigDiffSourceField serves a different purpose... I just want to
use l10nmode = "exclude" on a type-field, and that is not possible.
Or do you mean that i can "miss-use" the transOrigDiffSourceField in any way
to get the effect?

Benno

P.S: I already studdied the whole documentation for this...with no result...
:-(

news:mailman.1.1204757584.16992.typo3-dev at lists.netfielders.de...