[TYPO3-dev] Drop no_cache

Francois Suter fsuter at cobweb.ch
Wed Mar 5 13:20:41 CET 2008

Hi,

> Sound like a good idea BUT extension devs who are interested in the
> concept of TYPO3 and its API know how to do things

I disagree. I try to use TYPO3's cache as well as possible in my
extensions, but following discussions such as this one I am in doubt
whether I really do things right or not. I would very much appreciate an
article as clear as "The mysteries of cHash" about the of cache or not
is one's plugin. I think that would definitely promote best practices.

Cheers

--

Francois Suter