[TYPO3-dev] Re: Drop no_cache

Dmitry Dulepov [typo3] dmitry at typo3.org
Wed Mar 5 08:40:19 CET 2008

Hi!

Michael Stucki wrote:
> As I said: It's just a small step on the long road to get rid off no_cache
> usage. But we need to start somewhere. At this time we should not worry
> about it too much, but I look very much forward to the day it is
> removed... :-)

This sounds good. If there is a road, we can come to a good solution in the end. I was only worried about sudden dropping of no_cache (did not sound like a road at all). The consequences for extensions could be catastrophic.

I think we need a promotion campaign that explains how to get rid of no_cache in extensions.

--
Dmitry Dulepov
TYPO3 core team