[TYPO3-dev] Announcing TYPO3 4.2 Beta 3

Franz Holzinger franz at fholzinger.com
Tue Mar 4 05:59:00 CET 2008

Ingo Renner a écrit :

> An option was introduced to completely turn off the no_cache parameter,
> although this option is off by default it is likely that is will get
> enabled by default with TYPO3 4.4 or 4.5, please make sure you use
> proper caching in your extensions.

Does anyone have a solution or proposal how this can be achieved, if you
have a USER extension but parts inside of its output might become
variable?  Has it become possible to have a USER_INT inside of a USER
content object or which new feature do we have, that the no_cache
parameter has become obsolete now?

- Franz